- Please bring your ID card, insurance card (if available), and CDC card if you have received a previous dose of the vaccine.
- Please do not come if you are not feeling well. You can call us at (800) 325-1812 to reschedule the appointment.
- Minors under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- For patients with disabilities, only one person will be allowed to escort you. Please notify the staff member checking you in for your appointment and come to the front of the intake line. Patients with disabilities will be given priority.
- Do not skip your regular doses of medications.
- Please make sure you are not fasting.
- If this is your second dose, please write down any side effects you may have experienced during the first vaccine and report it to the clinical staff before you take the second dose. Specifically, take note of any allergic reaction, shortness of breath, prolonged fever, or body aches.
- You will be required to wear a mask during your appointment and your temperature will be taken.